Private Clients, Trusts and Estates
We have a specialist tax and trust team who provide a range of personal tax and trust administration services, covering all aspects of direct and indirect tax.
We provide personal tax services to a range of individuals including:
- High net worth individuals
- Partners in professional practice
- Partners in trading partnerships
We provide tax planning advice in relation to income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
We manage all aspects of our clients’ tax affairs including preparing and submitting returns, advising on payments due, and dealing with Inland Revenue enquiries.
Trust and Estates
We are actively involved in the setting up and administration of private trusts and estates and provide a full range of services including:
- Transaction recording and accounts preparation
- Tax returns
- Acting as trustees and executors
- Advice on the use of trusts for tax planning purposes
YTB’s business clients range from small family companies to large corporates. Whatever the size of your business our focus remains the same – expert advice and support enabling our clients to concentrate on growing their businesses. We continue to expand the level of specialised and personal service offered by our staff.
For our small clients we provide a range of support services including:
- Budget preparation and management accounts
- Payroll bureau service
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Accounting services including preparation of statutory accounts
- We also assist clients to computerise their accounting records
For our larger corporate clients we carry out a range of consultancy services including:
- Due diligence reviews
- Specialist VAT advice
- Corporation tax advice
- Management accounting
- VAT and payroll health checks
- Advice on group restructuring
YTB Limited have extensive experience dealing with a wide range of LLP’s, professional practices and trading partnerships.
We provide a wide range of services including:
- Accounting and payroll services
- Partnership tax return completion
- Partners’ personal tax returns
- Partnership planning
- Practice management
- VAT assistance and advice
HMRC Tax Investigations
Tax investigations and enquiries, whether initiated by your own Tax Office or the Special Compliance Office, can be very stressful and extremely costly. All our clients are given the option of paying a tax enquiry protection insurance which covers the majority of professional fees incurred as a result of an HMRC enquiry.
At YTB Limited we are specialists in dealing with tax investigations and are dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcome whilst providing a supportive and understanding service to minimise your worry at all times.
We can assist in liaising with the Inland Revenue to:
- Protect you against unnecessary information requests
- Negotiate a settlement that is acceptable to you and the Inland Revenue
- Minimise the impact on your life and business
- Present the facts and any mitigating circumstances
We provide our specialised tax investigation services to:
- Private individuals
- Offshore residents
- Business and companies
- Trust funds
- Accountancy firms, without the expertise to handle complex enquiry work
Many owner-managed businesses require high level financial advice, but are not yet at a stage where they can justify the employment of a full or part time financial director.
YTB Limited can supply these services on an outsourced basis, so you have access to the best advice, but need only pay for the time and advice that you use.
Typically we supply the following services, although we tailor our product for each individual client, as required:
- Management accounts preparation and review
- Cashflows and budgets
- Bank reports
- Bookkeeping and treasury management
42C Low Street
Sherburn in Elmet